Company - Day One
207 13th St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Independent record label Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is looking for a Videography intern for our Atlanta operations and principle artist Shah.
Shah was just crowned Top New Artist of SXSW 2018, Complex Magazine recently called him Trap's Newest Star, he's been named NY's Favourite Toronto Rapper, he was listed as one of the top 10 new artists of 2017, the top 5 breakthrough Atlanta rappers of 2017, and his video for his latest single Just Text was ranked one of the top 5 hottest Atlanta music videos of 2017.
You can see his acclaimed music video series here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah.
As Videography intern, you will work closely with our teams in Atlanta, Toronto, NY, and LA. This opportunity is for candidates who embrace challenges and hard work. This is an opportunity to develop and utilize practical skills and contribute meaningfully. If you're passionate about hip hop, dedicated, and interested in working for an independent label, please send us a copy of your resumé and cover letter. Social media info is also welcome.
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basic understanding of camera equipment, lighting concepts, white balancing, shading, and colour correction
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with rap/hip hop and/or comedy
- Work well with strict time deadlines and short turnaround times
- The ability to rapidly respond properly to issues that unexpectedly arise
- Consult with and work alongside Director, Editor, Producer, and rest of production team as necessary
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)
- Own camera or access to equipment is beneficial but not necessary